If you are unfamiliar with news feeds, they are easy to use. First, download a newsreader application like Rss Bandit or FeedReader. Then, copy and paste the URL of any news feed below into the application subscribe dialogue. See Google for more about RSS newsreaders.
Regular individuals will feed their preferred news reader with one of the links below:
Advanced bloggers can also use heavy feeds:
More specific outbound feeds are also available. Look for the XML button at other places:
- Browse the site map; each section has its own feed.
- Or browse categories to get a more focused feed.
- Visit user profiles, each one has a feed to monitor contributions from one person.
- You can even use our search engine to build one customised feed.
Current local news
- Famille Loubechine (http://loubechine.fr/article-38-famille-loubechine)